Di-Ammonium Phosphate Fertilizer DAP with or Without Oil
|Product Name||Diammonium phosphate|
|Tech Grade||Food Grade|
|(NH4)2HPO4||98% min||99% min|
|P2O5||53% min||53% min|
|N||21% min||21% min|
|H2O||0.5% max.||0.5% max.|
|Water Insoluble||0.1% max.||0.1% max.|
|Cl||0.001% max.||0.001% max.|
White granulated crystals.
1. Relative density:1.803(19°C).
2. Melting Point: 190°C.
3. It is easy to soluble in water,soluble in alcohol ,do not soluble in acetone.
(It is rather stable in the air, a small part will decompostion when heated to 100°C.When the temperature is higher than the melting point ,it will Lost ammonia and water generate partial mixture of ammonium metaphosphate and phosphoric acid.)
4. Aqueous acid. (1% solution at PH = 7.8-8.2).
1. Fully water-soluble;
2. Consists of 100% plant nutrients; High concentrated and effective N,P compound fertilizer
(18% N / 46% P);
3. Free of chloride, sodium and other detrimental elements for plants.
Mainly used as Timber, paper, fabric extinguisher , fire retardant coating additive, and dispersant for fibre processing and dyeing. DAP is a high effective compound fertilizer in agriculture. It provides the correct proportion of phosphate and nitrogen needed for farming wheat, barley and vegetables. It is applied in the early stage of fruit orchard fertilization. DAP also used as a fire-prevention agent for fabric, timber and paper.
|Packing:Net weight 25kg per bag, packing in PP woven bag with PE inner liner. Store in a cool , ventilated and dry storeroom. Packing should be sealed and moisture-proof.|